Hacking/Malware Services
by TheArchitect - Saturday February 10, 2024 at 07:09 AM
Hello Everyone,

im a skilled Hacker/MalwareDeveloper providing the following services:

- Malware as a Service (MaaS): making powerful malwares shellcode loaders, keyloggers, etc using advanced evasion techniques and self wrote Memory Manipulation Functions to be Silent against Modern Defense (Host/Network) systems

- Hacking (Internal) : you have an Initial Access to a Company/Enterprise?, maybe vpn access or webshell and want to reach a specific target like gaining access to an internal database or even gaining full control and encrypting the whole enterprise , im your man

- Important Points

payment is highly project based - if you have a project for me reach out in DM propose your project and i will till you the price

i hate wasting time thats why i won't waste yours , if i can't do your project be sure i will till you in the very beginning and not waste your time

if you need a task that is not listed above and you are wondering wether or not i can do it , answer is generally yes as long as you are asking with a paycheck : ) , drop a comment or dm me about it again if i can't no wasting time

**DO NOT DM ME AND ASK "can you hack my (g/b)fs ig account" because i wont bother with this baby stuff, lets respect each other's time**

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  High-quality development service for account checker, phising pages, malware & more UkrainAnonym 9 13,530 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: hojolow453
  Latest computer rats and malware and RDP/VPS cracked MikasaAckerman 0 57 8 hours ago
Last Post: MikasaAckerman
  [Ecuador] Doxing services ctf 8 1,227 8 hours ago
Last Post: ctf
  CHEAP UPGRADE SERVICES ✔️ | SPOTIFY⚡ | YOUTUBE ⚡| DISNEY+ ⚡ | CRUNCHYROLL ⚡ | MORE! AccoutCenter 7 5,435 Yesterday, 06:37 PM
Last Post: YarakZeiger
  SMMCity.com ⭐ Cheapest SMM Services ⭐ IG, FB, YouTube, Twitter, Tiktok & More SMMCity 49 7,863 04-21-2024, 11:22 PM
Last Post: SMMCity